Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next
Windows Mobile Friendly
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorBad Father
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
With DVD Profiler having gone mobile, wonderful program BTW, wouldn't it be nice to have a Windows Mobile friendly version of the web site?  Most of the site is accessible with Mobile Explorer with the exception of certain buttons that cannot be clicked on such as in the My Profiler & Database sections.  At least making those areas of the web site more Windows Mobile friendly would make this site even better than it already is .  Just a thought .
My WebGenDVD online Collection
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar Contributorlyonsden5
Hello old friends!
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
A thought that I would second. 
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantdetlefs
Regd. since: 09/20/2001
Germany Posts: 273
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Third!
Just today at work, sitting on the toilet surfing with my mobile  , I had the same thought.
A mobile optimized site would be great...
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorBad Father
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting detlefs:
Quote:
Third!
Just today at work, sitting on the toilet surfing with my mobile  , I had the same thought.
A mobile optimized site would be great...

TMI !!!

My WebGenDVD online Collection
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next