Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next
Cingular Blackjack Support - Smartphone
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantDon Hood
Common Sense=THE Oxymoron
United States Posts: 2
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Been using DVDPro forever, REALLY like the new 3.0, and grabbed Mobile as soon as I saw it.

I just got this phone, and I guess it must be a Smartphone, whickI didn't even know it when I got it.
My old phone died, this looked like the best bet, and I bought DVD Profiler Mobile as soon as I got the phone.  Just had a chance to install it,  it'll sync, but then won't run... ARGHHhh....  (Major Disappointment, read the release notes dummy).

I would be happy to do any testing on new code, and can copy my current error messages if that will help.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantBoykin
Reg. December 2, 2001
United States Posts: 172
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I have this phone and would love to have DVDPM work on it too.
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next