Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: DVD Profiler Online Page: 1 2  Previous   Next
Most paid per minute?
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorDJ Doena
Germany Posts: 6,737
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
For me it's most likely the I, Robot Sonny Head Edition. 99€ for 110 minutes makes 0.90€ / $1.19 per minute
Karsten
DVD Collectors Online

Last edited: by DJ Doena
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantW0m6at
You're in for it now Tony
Australia Posts: 1,091
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I've been eyeing off the Blu-ray for Cat Shit One for a while.

$29.99 / 22mins = ~US$1.36/min, which would make it the second most expensive per-minute (excluding the Le Voyage Dans La Lune vinyl) if and when I take the plunge. I have already seen it a number of times, and consider it worth the cost. I'm just a bit slow on purchasing.
Adelaide Movie Buffs (info on special screenings, contests, bargains, etc. relevant to Adelaideans... and contests/bargains for other Aussies too!)
 Last edited: by W0m6at
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: DVD Profiler Online Page: 1 2  Previous   Next