Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next
Vista Blahs
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantDr. Killpatient
Here's my card
United States Posts: 5,916
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
So I have Vista Pro (I was feeling bold, feeling brave, feeling stupid).

Vista is supposed to have ActiveSync installed. ActiveSync 4.5 won't install on Vista.  I try to install the Mobile app and I get an error message stating "Activesync not found!"

Is it possible to get just the CAB file? I like to keep cab files for all my apps on my storage card in case I happen to flash my ROM or the device tries to brick itself.
Invelos Software, Inc. RepresentativeKen Cole
Invelos Software
United States Posts: 4,282
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
On Vista, use Windows Mobile Device Center 6.0 or higher.  It's available at http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/devicecenter.mspx.
Invelos Software, Inc. Representative
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantDr. Killpatient
Here's my card
United States Posts: 5,916
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Do you ever sleep?
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantJBDragon
Posted:
Quoting Ken Cole:
Quote:
On Vista, use Windows Mobile Device Center 6.0 or higher.  It's available at http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/devicecenter.mspx.

When I got my HP Pocket PC a few month back and couldn't install the software from the CD, I thought I had problems also with Vista.  I figured it out after a while.  I didn't have to Un-Install anything since I never used it before on a XP system.    The only thing I have to watch out for is if I leave the Wifi ON and then Plug into the Dock, it then basically screws up and gives me a Unknown USB error on my PC.  Normally it'll be listed under Portable Devices, and you can access all the Memory directly if you want like anything else.
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next