Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Layouts and Reports Page: 1  Previous   Next
DVD-Live Skin
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantmithirandir
A DVD wizard
Germany Posts: 96
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
The DVD-Live Skin 2.61 has just been created for usage with DVD-Profiler 3.0. 

Currently, it doesn't use the new 3.0 features, I will integrate them in the next time. 

Best regards,

Mithirandir

http://www.dvd-live.de

Download Mithirandir's Skin v1.54  from
here!

Description / ReadMe's on Page 66!
 Last edited: by mithirandir
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantmithirandir
A DVD wizard
Germany Posts: 96
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
After the changes I made for the Roolku Skin, I have finished work on the DVD-Live Skin. V2.70 uses the new DVD-Profiler features up to version 3.02 and should be available very soon (after Tom did some testing). 

Best regards,

Mithirandir

http://www.dvd-live.de

Download Mithirandir's Skin v1.54  from
here!

Description / ReadMe's on Page 66!
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantfab4_33
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Hello !

I ve just download the skins, i use dvd profiler 3.1, i just can t find the directory skin, i install the layout .dps, in my documents/layouts, don t work

could you help me please, i want to try your skin, i was a big fan of mithirandir skin ;-)

thanks
fab4
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorSkywatcher
Portugal Posts: 315
Posted:
double-click the .dps
If DVDP is correctly installed it will be the predefined application to deal with .dps and will install it in the program for you.
With every passing hour our solar system comes forty-three thousand miles closer to globular cluster M13 in the constellation Hercules, and still there are some misfits who continue to insist that there is no such thing as progress.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributor?
?
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageDirect link to this postReply with quote
if not it will ask you to open with what program, select DVD Profiler to open file with extension .dps
Sources for one or more of the changes and/or additions were not submitted. Please include the sources for your changes in the contribution notes, especially for cast and crew additions.
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Layouts and Reports Page: 1  Previous   Next