Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next
Format Icon
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorNewEnglander
United States Posts: 1,911
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Ken... I was looking thru my collection this evening, and noticed something. It's impossible to easily tell the DVD's from the BluRay Discs from the HD-DVD's.

Would it be possible to add the icon somewhere in the mobile profile where you would be able to tell the versions from each other?

thanks.
Signature banned: Reason out of date...
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar Contributorm.cellophane
tonight's the night...
United States Posts: 3,480
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Erik, you already had a feature request for this!  Excellent. I agree that this is needed.

Not only would it be helpful in your own collection, but also in the Coming Soon section where some future releases don't have images yet (...and may never have the HD DVD or Blu-Ray banners at all if some have their way... ). At present you can only play guessing games with SRPs.  
...James

"People fake a lot of human interactions, but I feel like I fake them all, and I fake them very well. That’s my burden, I guess." ~ Dexter Morgan
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar Contributorlyonsden5
Hello old friends!
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
agree
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantDr. Killpatient
Here's my card
United States Posts: 5,916
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I double-nominate.
Posted:
Quoting m.cellophane:
Quote:
Erik, you already had a feature request for this!  Excellent. I agree that this is needed.

Not only would it be helpful in your own collection, but also in the Coming Soon section where some future releases don't have images yet (...and may never have the HD DVD or Blu-Ray banners at all if some have their way... ). At present you can only play guessing games with SRPs.  

Imagine that I was surprised when no one else posted here, thought I lsot my mind. Well, a month later and you all found me     
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar Contributorlyonsden5
Hello old friends!
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting pplchamp:
Quote:

Imagine that I was surprised when no one else posted here, thought I lsot my mind. Well, a month later and you all found me     

But we didn't find your mind... Sorry 
Posted:
Quoting lyonsden5:
Quote:
Quoting pplchamp:
Quote:

But we didn't find your mind... Sorry 

I was due for an overhaul anyway 
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next