Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next
Headshots to synchronise over from DVD Profiler...
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantstigdu
Reedix
United Kingdom Posts: 84
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
When I go into the cast list and click on an actor's / crewmember's name, I see a list of all the DVDs I have with that actor in, with their name at the very top.

Would be nice to see the little headshot photo of the actor that I currently have on DVD Profiler...

Is this possible, or would it take too much space?
Invelos Software, Inc. RepresentativeKen Cole
Invelos Software
United States Posts: 4,282
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
The headshot is shown at the top if there is one.  You can size that with the splitter to show the image any size up to full.
Invelos Software, Inc. Representative
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantstigdu
Reedix
United Kingdom Posts: 84
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Hmmm... not sure where I'm going wrong then.

I definitely have a picture of Henry Fonda for my '12 Angry Men' dvd on DVD Profiler on my PC.

But on my mobile, I click on the 'cast' tab and it shows a list of all the actors in the film. No little 'photo indicator' by the left-side of the actor's name to show I have a photo of him.

Likewise, if I then click on 'Henry Fonda.................Juror #8' it takes me to a screen where I can see the dvd cover on the left, and an option to sort by title, dvd release or production year on the right (all very cool).

I don't however have a photo of him, nor do I have a splitter to resize anything...

Invelos Software, Inc. RepresentativeKen Cole
Invelos Software
United States Posts: 4,282
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Hmm didn't notice the forum.  No, there's no headshot support currently on mobile, sorry.
Invelos Software, Inc. Representative
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next