Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Android: Android Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next
Support for new Android?
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantShandi
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I recently got a new android phone, a galaxy s24 ultra. And I cannot install dvd profiler. I love the program and have a lot of movies on it. It worked on my S22 ultra and it seems to has the same operating system. Please help!
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantAndystar
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Same here with Galaxy A54. App can't be installed. Worked on A53 before. I guess there won't be anymore support.
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registranthalimali
Posted:
I got the S24 Ultra, too, and because DVD Profiler is still a 32-bit app, it will not work on Android 14. You cannot install it.
I really hope they update the app and get it back on the Google Play Store soon. This is an essential app to me; it always sits on the first page of my home screen!
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Android: Android Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next