Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next
Box sets not downloading
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantrachyman
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
When I use the "Add DVD to Collection" button to search for and add a blu-ray box set, it only downloads the parent profile and does not download the other discs that are part of the box set.  I can find them manually by searching for them, but I'm sure that the program used to prompt me to add discs that are part of the box set if they are available.  Is there a setting that needs to be changed so that it prompts me to download all discs that are part of the box set?
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorgreyghost
United States Posts: 1,408
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Make sure the "Check for child profiles during add" is checked.

Selecting the box-set profile and Ctrl+F12 will check for child profiles if they did not download during the add.
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantrachyman
Posted:
That fixed it.  Thank you so much!
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next