Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next
No more collection numbers
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantMarcel den Haan
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Hello,

Got a new computer and installed dvdprofiler again on there. Now when I add a new movie to the collection, profiler doesn't give it a collection number. Also the box you can tick if you dont want to add a number is missing.
On my old computer it worked perfect, new movie and a number would be given to that movie.
Anybody know what is going on maybe?
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorhydr0x
Germany Posts: 877
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Which part of the collection are you adding them to? Is it the main "Owned" tab or some custom one? Go to "Tools" > "Edit Collection Categories". You are likely using a custom category set up there and after the reinstall the checkbox "Collection Numbers" is not set. Set it, that should resolve the issue.
- Jan
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantMarcel den Haan
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting hydr0x:
Quote:
Which part of the collection are you adding them to? Is it the main "Owned" tab or some custom one? Go to "Tools" > "Edit Collection Categories". You are likely using a custom category set up there and after the reinstall the checkbox "Collection Numbers" is not set. Set it, that should resolve the issue.

You are a lifesaver! Thank you so much, it was driving me crazy but that did the trick.  
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next