Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next
Actorassgn.dat suddenly is missing on TWO PCs!
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantMorten M
Norway Posts: 10
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
HELP!! I have the latest dvdprofiler installed. I have recently upgraded to win 11 and everything worked fine up to then. Now DVDpro stops at DBISAM Engine error # 11010 Table c:\users\xxxx\onedrive\dokumenter\dvdprofiler\databases\default\\actorassgn.dat
There is no longer an actorassgn.dat on these computers so database repair doesnt work.
I tried to copy that file from the old computer (with 32 bit win 7), plus two other files not present on the new computers, namely actrorassgn.dbk and actorassgn.ibk. That doesnt work as I then get the error actorassgn.dat is not the correct version.
I have nearly 1000 movies in the database and this is a disaster!  PLEASE ANYONE?
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorNexus the Sixth
Contributor since 2002
Sweden Posts: 3,188
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Is that folder synced to Onedrive? Then maybe you can find the missing files online under deleted items (trashcan). Or maybe in the Windows recycle bin.

Otherwise, if you have a recent backup, I would do a fresh install and restore the database from backup.
First registered: February 15, 2002
 Last edited: by Nexus the Sixth
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantMorten M
Norway Posts: 10
Posted:
THANK YOU NEXUS ! Found it in windows recycle bin! But how did it get deleted?? I didnt delete it. Must have happened when I upgraded from win 10 to 11.
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantmediadogg
Aim high. Ride the wind.
United States Posts: 6,402
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageDirect link to this postReply with quote
Nice one Nexus! A bunch of us learned something.
Thanks for your support.
Free Plugins available here.
Advanced plugins available here.
Hey, new product!!! BDPFrog.
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next