Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next
New Collection Category "Potential Issue"
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantBradYonder
United States Posts: 20
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageDirect link to this postReply with quote
This very well could be something I'm doing wrong, but here goes:

My disc collection is getting a bit out of hand, because I'm purchasing an upgraded format (ie Blu Ray from DVD, 4K from Blu Ray) and I want to part with the formats I no longer want.

I created a Collection Category called For Sale and for several titles I have selected "Move to... For Sale".  The item shows up under For Sale, but is also still showing up under "Owned".

While I still technically own it, I don't wish for it to be showing up under "Owned" once I move it to "For Sale".  Is there a setting I need to look at to remedy this?

(I previously tried flagging items as "For Sale" but from a visual perspective it's easier for me to see them all in one location)
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorgreyghost
United States Posts: 1,401
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Uncheck "Include in contents in owned collection" in the Edit Custom Collection Categories dialog.
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next