Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Layouts and Reports Page: 1... 7 8 9 10 11  Previous   Next
YouTube/Google Video HTML Window
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantRandall_Lind
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
you don't get what I am saying so I am done talking about it!
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantMike
United States Posts: 453
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I guess Im getting ahead of myself....Im trying to figure out how to use googlevideo , Im getting the id wrong I think.
This is my code for Anchorman <videosgooglevideo=2237984974164942336&q /> is this correct?

so in this option if (i==3) {
    html = "to Watch a trailer click any link below<br /><br />"
    html += "<a target='_blank' href='http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=" + DP_Title + "&search=Search'>YouTube</a><br />"
    html += "<a target='_blank' href='http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=" + DP_Title + "'>Google Video</a><br />"
    html += "<a target='_blank' href='http://www.videodetective.com/'>VideoDetective.com</a><br />";
  }

document.getElementsByTagName('h1')[0].innerHTML = html;

it will not look into notes it will only list the searches to open a new window??
 Last edited: by Mike
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantdetlefs
Regd. since: 09/20/2001
Germany Posts: 273
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Hi,

first, you should add a space between videos and googlevideo. Then, some IDs have a minus as first character, it's part of the ID. Also, remove the &q from your ID, it's part of the next URL parameter, not the ID.
<videos googlevideo=-2237984974164942336 /> works for me...
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
thats the ticket, thanks!

So the way this works it searches notes for the particular code and whatever code is there thats the trailer it shows , correct? So if there is a youtube code it playes that, if there is a google that?
 Last edited: by Mike
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
yes but you have to put this under notes <videos name of player= ID of trailer /> Ctrl+P then enter this in notes

So example: if you choose a video from Youtube then you would enter <videos youtube=????/>  same for videodetective, googlevideo

??? is the ID of the video so look for = in the url and copy what after that.

Example:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d6cXX3GQudU you would type <videos youtube=d6cXX3GQudU/>
 Last edited: by Randall_Lind
Posted:
I guess what I meant was if there isnt a code it will say no video, otherwise you only put one code in correct not all three.
Posted:
yep if no video leave notes emptry and you will have No Video  then  3 search links on the trailer window.
Posted:
Im still having some trouble with the Google Video's, here is the link I use for Always, but it doesnt work:<videos googlevideo=-6746501184146480805 />, What am I doing wrong?
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
This is actually a youtube video, Google just links to it.
If you use <videos youtube=ol-c6uIyYVs /> it works
Posted:
Quoting Mike:
Quote:
Im still having some trouble with the Google Video's, here is the link I use for Always, but it doesnt work:<videos googlevideo=-6746501184146480805 />, What am I doing wrong?

I only got one movie with a google video link trailer:

Time Changer
<videos googlevideo=-1029590119434704995&hl/>

I would go back and look to see if you are missing a - and some letters at the end of of the url link

Can you post the direct link so I can see it and tell you what's wrong. I am just getting a google video window from <videos googlevideo=-6746501184146480805 />

Playing around with some google videos for the heck of it I notice if you click email - blog - post to myspace the url now has a &hl at the end.

I added it to your link no go so I assuming video is no longer on the site or you miss a key part of the link.
 Last edited: by Randall_Lind
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorAddicted2DVD
United States Posts: 17,329
Posted:
If anyone here is like me and likes to have TV Show Intros (Opening Credits) in their profiles... I think you should check out this Guy on YouTube... he has over 950 TV Show Intros!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Toptvtunes

This guy has some that I never would have guessed I would be able to find! Awesome Place for TV Show Intros!
Pete
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorZwollenaar
DVDProfiler..,We needs it
Netherlands Posts: 4,506
Posted:
How do you tag videodetective in notes....?
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantnuoyaxin
prev. known as ya_shin
Taiwan, Province of China Posts: 3,435
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
From page 7:

Quoting Randall_Lind:
Quote:
How do you add Video detective to the notes window?

<videos youtube=#####/> for youtube  but <videos videodetective=###/> just adds a link in the trailer tab that says click here.
Achim [諾亞信; Ya-Shin//Nuo], a German in Taiwan.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantRandy810
United States Posts: 27
Posted:
Would it be possible for all the code that everyone has created and posted, be put together in 1 place so those of us (meaning me) that are totally lost can put the code in the notes (which is where exactly?) section?  I am trying to learn but some of the wording and instructions are above me.  All help is so very appreciated

Thanks

Randy
Second Star on the right and straight on til the morning
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorJuoquim
AKA Archangel of Overkill
United States Posts: 95
Posted:
Quoting Addicted2DVD:
Quote:
If anyone here is like me and likes to have TV Show Intros (Opening Credits) in their profiles... I think you should check out this Guy on YouTube... he has over 950 TV Show Intros!

This guy has some that I never would have guessed I would be able to find! Awesome Place for TV Show Intros!

Wouldn't you know it - I go to check this guy out and his youtube account is suspended!! 
Juoquim

Kansas City Flying Disc Club - Disc Golf's KC Home
addicted2dvd's TV Ep Guides
DVDP Resource Centre
My Collection
DVD collector's Dream!!!
Posted:
Quoting Juoquim:
Quote:
Quoting Addicted2DVD:
Quote:

Wouldn't you know it - I go to check this guy out and his youtube account is suspended!! 

Probably he published too much copyrighted material 
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Layouts and Reports Page: 1... 7 8 9 10 11  Previous   Next